The Scientific Committee invites all delegates to submit the papers for presentation as well as for publication in “Anaesthesiology and Intensive Therapy”.
1.Please have a look at the enclosed list of Congress topics here
and consider submitting an abstract for evaluation.
2. Basic requirements for abstract:
• Title – same as abstract
• Name of all authors
• Full affirmation and address
• The manuscript should be structured in paragraphs as follows: Abstract, Introduction, and objective(s), Material and methods, Results and discussion, Conclusion(s)
• Preferred method of presentation (short oral presentation or poster presentation)
• Name of the presenting author
• Name and e-mail address of the corresponding author
• abstract must be submitted in English
3. Abstract can be no more than 1800 characters including spaces.
4. Important dates:
March 31, 2020 – abstract submission deadline
April 30, 2020 - abstract acceptance
Maj 30, 2020 - notification of abstract acceptance
5. The submitted papers will be evaluated by the members of the Scientific Committee (established at the beginning of 2020), who will decide on:
• abstract qualifications for oral presentation;
• abstract qualification for a poster presentation;
• not accepting abstract to be presented during the Congress
NOTE: The form of presentation chosen by the Scientific Committee does not have to be consistent with the authors' preferences.
6. In the assessment of the submitted works, the following will be taken into account:
• compliance of the subject of work with the issues of the Congress;
• methodological correctness;
• originality and innovation of obtained results;
• cognitive value of work;
• practical usefulness of the results obtained
7. The main (corresponding) authors of the submitted works will be notified by e-mail about the decision of the Scientific Committee, and if they qualify for the presentation they will receive detailed information on the presentation method and technical requirements.
8. A condition for publication a papers in Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy is the confirmed participation of at least one author and presentation of the work during the 20th PTAIT Congress.