August 29 - 31, 2021
2. Congress venue:
ICE Kraków - Marii Konopnickiej 17, 30-302 Krakow
Polish Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Therapy
4. Application for participation:
The completed online application form will be sent automatically to the Organizational Office of the Symposium Cracoviense.
Sending an application form is a financial obligation that operates in accordance with the terms of the cancellation.
5. Discount fees:
- The use of a discount in the down payment for a PTAiIT member is possible only for persons who are active members of the Society with paid contributions at the time of registration at the Congress and at the start of the Congress.
- The use of a discount in the congestion fee for a member of the European Society of Anaesthesiology (ESA) is possible only for persons who are active members of the Association with paid contributions at the time of registration at the Congress and at the start of the Congress.
- Discount for the Applicants abstract - applies to authors presenting the abstract, sent until 1.07.2019.
Free cancellation of participation is possible until May 31, 2021, after that date the payment for participation will not be refunded. The resignation should be sent in writing to the Organizational Bureau.
Contact with the Organizational Office:
tel. +48 12 422 76 00, +48 12 422 76 00
fax +48 12 421 38 57
Fees can be sent using:
- bank transfer - to the account of the Organizational Office of Symposium Cracoviense ALIOR Bank S.A. O / Krakow PL 80 2490 0005 0000 4600 4622 2978 with the name of the participant and the symbol of the PTAiT Krakow conference.
- on-line payments in the dotpay.pl system - after registration, you will receive a registration confirmation with a link directly to the online payment platform dotpay.pl
8. Confirmation of participation:
Confirmation of participation in the Congress will be sent immediately after registration on the website.
9. Information for delegates sponsored by pharmaceutical companies:
The payment must be made by a pharmaceutical company that sponsors the registration fee and stay. In the application form, please fill in the details of the invoice recipient and the email address to which the accounting documents are to be sent. In the notes - provide the name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number of the company's representative. All invoices will be sent electronically.
10. Social meeting - August 30, 2021
Social meeting will be organized in Old Depot in Kazimierz district. The price - 180 Polish Zlotys is extra paid, NOT included in the congress fee.
11. Hotel booking:
100% prepayment for hotel reservations is required. A deadline for free cancellation is June 1, 2021. Notifying the fact of resignation from accommodation to this date will be related to the return of the entire hotel fee.
12. Travelling to Krakow:
Attendees in Krakow can have confidence that 20 Congress of PTAiIT is being planned based on the latest EU guidelines to ensure a healthy and safe environment for all attendees including the required use of masks, social distancing, smaller capacity meeting rooms, and additional spacing throughout the ICE Krakow Congress Center. Additional information will be provided to attendees as plans are confirmed. For additional information please visit the official statement from the city government:
Safety after the Pandemic
Hygienically Safe Facility
Safe MICE venue - new self-certification programme
Malopolska - Safe Tourism Certificate